Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can't Leave a Comment??

Alright, my (**correction: "our" per Justin) blogger friends...what's up with visitors not being able to leave comments? I thought it was the template I chose, so I uploaded a new one..still no luck! If you know what I can do to solve this problem, please let me know!--I guess it's got to be through email, huh?

My last few days at Benton Heights are going to be busy! Tomorrow the kindergarten classes are performing a dance from a country that we've been studying...ours is Holland (of course!) Thursday we are decorating gingerbread houses and Friday is PJ/Polar Express day. My thought is that the busier I stay, the less time I have to be sad about leaving those little sweeties (and all of you big sweeties, too!)

Friday at 5pm I am catching a flight to Cleveland--oh, I miss my husband!--although I have been enjoying these 70 degree days ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I figure it out?

Anonymous said...

Yippeee!

The Hines Family said...

Love you! (Both of you, Justy!)

Jill said...

It works! Now I can blog stalk you and Justin!

Unknown said...

We will miss you at Benton Heights for sure!

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see you next week!

Oh, and I love it when you say "my husband". So cute! :)

Anna said...

OK so lets see if it works for me too! Can't wait to see your first blog update from Ohio!