Sunday, October 10, 2010

It is our second wedding anniversary! As I looked at this picture of us on October 10, 2008 I cried...super happy tears. That day was truly the best day of my life--part of me couldn't believe it was really happening. There were so many years that I dreamed and prayed that it would--but also years went by when I no longer thought it was a possibility. But God knew all along!! He couldn't have created a more perfect partner for me and I am so very thankful.

I am so incredibly blessed to be married to my best friend. After two years I can honestly say I get excited when he gets home everyday and look forward to spending the rest of my life being his wife. It's hard to believe that on our third anniversary we'll be parents. This is going to be such an amazing year and I get to spend it with an amazing guy! Happy anniversary, my love! Thanks for marrying me!

3 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Happy Anniversary, Evoys!! Love you guys! :-)

The Hines Family said...

PS.... I told ya so! :-P

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!!