Thursday, January 1, 2009

Trying to play catch up...

Sorry there have been no updates...so much has happened over the past couple of weeks. We have been able to spend a lot time with family and friends in the "North" and that has been a huge blessing! We've been without a camera, but Chandy is here tonight (we are leaving for Charlotte in the morning) and has her camera :)




Chandy and I decided to donate our hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program...a program that provides wigs to those with cancer who have lost their hair. We went on Christmas Eve and had a great time together...it was less scary than we thought it would be--knowing where our hair was headed made the experience so much fun :) I am so glad Chandy was there with me! Above is our before picture :)



















And our after picture :)










and another one...isn't she a cutie?










We'll update again soon...we promise :)






























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair! I'll have to have a picture to show the kids! You look great!
Melonie

The Hines Family said...

It is adorable!!!!! I love it!!! I miss you so much! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! :-)

Jill said...

Wow! You look so great with short hair! I love it! Happy New Year!

C, L, and E said...

Cute hair cut! Drive safe!

The Storms Family said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE your haircut! You looked great with long hair, but you look AWESOME now. Love ya!

The Fuds said...

Love your hair Tara! You look so grown up! Hope you haven't frozen to death yet. We almost did when we were up there over Christmas!

Wendy said...

Oh wow I love it!!! What a great thing to do. :)

Anna said...

You're hair looks AWESOME! Miss you!