Monday, July 20, 2009

Just a couple of pictures



Our good friends, the Hines family, came to visit us in Ohio last week. We had an awesome time and miss them already! Sorry I don't have much time to blog...but I thought I'd add a couple of photos. I totally adore this little girl!





This is Dad and I dancing at our wedding celebration. Justin and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends. Sorry this picture is small...we have just a few as samples from our photographer. I promise to add pictures (relatively) soon!

Alright, just one more...couldn't leave my love out of this blog entry <3

3 comments:

C, L, and E said...

Thanks for an update :-) Good to talk to you last night!

Anna said...

All of those pictures are absolutely precious! Looks like your celebration was just awesome!

The Hines Family said...

That little girl loves you too! She's still asking about you. :-)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures of your ceremony! I can't wait to see more!