Monday, August 31, 2009

Football Season is Here!!

Now normally this wouldn't be something to get me excited, but things have changed. Don't get me wrong, I have cheered on a football team before...but that was high school and I actually knew the boys playing. Since then I haven't cared much about the sport. But here is what has changed...it seems as though I have married a football FANATIC. Justin is playing in 3 fantasy football leagues and seems to know every statistic for every player who has ever played the game. I have really made an effort to learn the rules of football and Justin is being very patient teaching me. The more I learn, the more I enjoy watching :)


We have definitely taken advantage of the fact that we are just a short drive from downtown Cleveland. We have been to both of the pre-season games at Brown's Stadium--and have witnessed two wins!!--Pretty awesome for the Brown's, I hear! :) Who knows, maybe we are good luck! So, now there are two football fans in the Evoy household!! GO BROWNS and COLTS!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'll help you root on the Colts! All my boys have Manning jerseys (so cute on the little guys!). Good for you for taking an interest in your man's hobbies!

C, L, and E said...

Sounds like a good time! Our neighbor Diane is a HUGE Browns fan!
Do you still check your hotmail email address? If not, what is your new email?

Anna said...

Man to bad you guys aren't down here...I think James is in 3 now as well! Was great to catch up with you tonight :)

The Hines Family said...

I still don't understand football. You're such a good wife for learning! Cute pictures of you guys! :-)

The Fuds said...

You picked a great time to move to Cleveland! Enjoy it while you can! Growing up the Browns, Indians, and Cavs all sucked. Now the Cavs are great and the Browns are OK. Don't worry...it will change. It's part of the Cleveland curse. You'll see. Sigh.

Amy Reece Spahr said...

you guys are so cute :)