Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our First Year

Today we are celebrating our first year of marriage! Justin is at a church meeting and I am supposed to be getting our things together. We are heading to Pittsburgh today--we found a good price on a hotel and are excited to check out Ikea for the first time!


I thank God every day for Justin. He was truly made for me and I love him to pieces! So lucky to be married to my best friend and one of the coolest people on this Earth :)

This picture was taken a year ago today. The day we got married in Panama City, Florida.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Hines Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I've been thinking about you guys all day today!! We love and miss you guys like crazy! :-)

Amy Reece Spahr said...

Happy Anniversary!! i didnt realize you guys were newlyweds.
have fun in PA... and IKEA! oh overwhelming IKEA :) :)

C, L, and E said...

congrats!