Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Parade

Happy Memorial Day! We are so thankful for the service men and women who have protected our freedom, even when it meant that they lost everything. Our church, Velocity, was part of our city parade today. Justin and I were happy to be a part of it! Justin made SO MANY children happy today as he volunteered to be Sponge Bob :) He really enjoyed making the kids smile--he stopped and gave hugs, high fives and posed for countless pictures! Getting into his character

Even I got a picture with Sponge Bob!

This lady on stilts was amazing!

Justin and Pastor Scott :)

2 comments:

Mom Dad Evoy said...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea ... I guess it's Justin Evoy Square Pants!!!

Anna said...

Man I sure hope I get to meet sponge bob when I come visit!!! :)