Monday, December 20, 2010

Chandy's Graduation

My little sister graduated from college on Friday! Chandy attended SVSU (and majored in elementary education and early childhood education) just like I did--it was great to be back watching a graduation that I was a part of seven years ago! It's hard to believe I've been done with college for seven years already!! Chandra graduated with honors and we are all so proud of her! December 17, 2010--graduation day!!

Sweet Chandy with her temporary diploma

Brandon and I showcasing Chandy's diploma :)

Chandy with parents

Kids with Mom

Chandy with boyfriend Marc

Teacher Chandy found a chalk board to write on

Go SVSU Cardinals!

Heading to our cars after graduation

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Love all of the family pictures! Congrats, Chandy! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sis, Chandy! Great pictures too! Aunt Lisa